Learn to Discipline with Gentleness
Understand Your Own Triggers
Be Confident in Your Parenting Ability
Connect more closely with your child.
When your child is having a tantrum it can feel like there is no right way to respond. Anything you say seems to only make the situation worse – and their big emotions even bigger!
What if you knew exactly how to understand and respond to your child’s emotions?
What if you knew how to keep calm and collaborate with your child to help regulate their emotions?
Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings will help you:
- Feel more confident as a parent
- Get curious about your child’s behaviours
- Connect more closely with your child
Practical Parenting Tools 🛠
Real-Life Strategies 🗺
5 easy-to-digest modules that fit your busy schedule! Each module includes practical video lessons, downloadable worksheets, and other super applicable guides to help you apply what you learn.
- Learn why traditional methods of discipline don’t work (and what to do instead!)
- Define your core values as a parent and identify your ultimate parenting goals.
- Parent your little kids in a way that aligns with your values and desires.
Creating Calm in Your Home
- Learn how your childhood experiences can impact you as a parent.
- Set healthy, loving boundaries with your children to protect your mental health.
- Help your child regulate their own emotions through modelling “calm” as a parent.
- Care for yourself as a parent by identifying and understanding your own childhood triggers and past experiences.
- Identify why you are feeling so angry with your child and learn practical ways to cope when you are feeling triggered.
Building A Connected Relationship
- Learn helpful strategies to feel more connected to your children (even from infancy!)
- Turn meltdowns into learning opportunities to help your child cope with their big feelings.
- Strengthen your parent-child bond through simple, everyday activities in the home.
- Grow your parenting confidence and feel connected with your little kids even in the midst of meltdowns or challenging behaviours.
“Getting Curious” about Behaviour
- Meet your child’s true needs by getting curious about the root of their behaviour.
- Put on your “investigator hat” to understand what your child is trying to communicate.
- Understand why challenging behaviours happen and learn powerful insights you can implement right away.
Collaborating & Problem Solving
- Gain the practical tools you need for real-life scenarios: encouraging independent play, adding a new baby to the family, or what to do when your kid screams, “I hate you!”
- Learn how to respond to sibling conflict in a way that connects your children and creates deep and lasting sibling bonds.
- Repair the relationship with your child after you lose your cool!
- Understand how to teach calming tools to your kiddos and create a “calming toolbox” to restore peace to your home.
🎉 Get these bonus parenting eBooks and guides!
With your purchase of the Parenting Little Kids course, we have you covered with some sweet, super practical bonus materials!
Body Safety Starter Guide
Navigating Tricky Topics
Ultimate Guide to Power Struggles
7-Day Guide to Calm
Calm-Down Corner Printables
Healthy Boundary Reminders
Praising Your Littles
Visual Guide to Hitting, Kicking, & Biting
And… these bonus video lessons!
We’ve included *16 additional video lessons* for you!! It’s one way for us to say “Thank you!” for putting in the effort to bring out the best in you and your child.
Common Questions & Answers
Simple pricing with lifetime access.
1 Payment of
- Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings
- 5 Powerful & Practical Parenting Modules
- 29 on-demand videos
- Bonus Module: Q&As with Jess
- Bonus Module: Supporting Sibling Relationships
- 10 Extra Printable Guides & eBooks
- Lifetime Access
1 Payment of
- Everything in the Course Plan, plus...
- Parenting Support Community
- A private community together with supportive parents also in the course
- Learn the tools in the course and get support
- Access to Jess and Parenting Success coaches
- 6-month membership
- 3 Practical Bonuses
- 4 Step Guide to Get Your Child To Listen
- A Parent’s Guide to Healthy Boundaries
- 3 Step Method to Strong Boundaries With Loved Ones
Questions? We have answers!
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you purchase the course, you have lifetime access! You can rewatch individual lessons, pause to take notes, and revisit lessons as your children grow and change!
What will this course teach me?
There are so many amazing and applicable things you will learn, like how to:
- Understand your child’s emotions and behaviours.
- Respond to challenging behaviours (ie. biting, hitting, tantrums) effectively.
- Help your child find their calm and problem-solve with them.
- Identify how your childhood experiences relate to your parenting triggers.
- Navigate moments of chaos with confidence and a feeling of peace.
- Get on the same page with your partner in parenting.
- Validate and have empathy for your child’s feelings (without sacrificing your personal boundaries and mental health).
Why do I even need a parenting course?
I’ll be honest, you could research the content of this course on your own.
You could read stacks upon stacks of parenting books and comb through hours of academic research and studies on neuroscience, family psychology, and child development.
You could try to piece information together from a hundred parenting blogs, YouTube videos, and Instagram stories. But at the end of the day, you’d still be thinking, “I need a plan!”
Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings does this for you and helps you:
- Gain a better understanding of your child’s emotions (and your own!)
- Respond to meltdowns and challenging behaviours (ie. biting or hitting) in healthy ways
- Collaborate with your child to co-regulate their emotions and solve problems together
- Identify how your own childhood experiences relate to your parenting triggers
- Navigate moments of chaos with confidence and restore peace to your home
- Parent in a way that aligns with your personal values and goals for your family
- Validate and have empathy for your child’s feelings (without sacrificing your personal boundaries and mental health)
I've already purchased Parenting Little Kids. Can I still sign up for the Village Support Community?
Yes! We would love to have you! If you've already purchased Parenting Little Kids and want to join the wonderful people in the Village Support Community, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🤗
Is this course helpful for parents of infants?
Absolutely! You’ll learn how to understand your infant’s behaviour and how to respond to big feelings even before your child learns to speak. Set yourself up for success by learning to parent proactively instead of reactively, even before your infant becomes a toddler.
Will this course let my kids get away with anything?
Absolutely not. Permissive parenting says “I love you and I’ll let you do whatever you want!” We say, “I love you and I won’t let you engage in this behaviour because it’s my job to keep you safe.”
Would a teacher, early childhood educator, or other professional find this course helpful?
Absolutely. The course does speak directly to parents but the information is applicable to anyone working with children and families in a professional role.
My home is fairly calm already. Would I still benefit from this course?
I love this question! This course is perfect for the parent who already has a calm home. It will help you continue to build your understanding of your kids and learn new ways to support your child in ecah developmental stage.
Reviews of Parenting Little Kids
Hey there! I'm Jess!
As a mom of 3 little kids (ages 5, 2, and newborn), I know how frustrating it feels when your child has tantrums, doesn't listen, or doesn't play well with their sibling. Responding can be tricky!
Using my experience as a mom and psychotherapist, I created the Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings course to help you understand your child’s emotions and bring out the best in yourself and your child!
I’ve supported thousands of families as they work to restore peace to their homes through groups, presentations, and one-on-one clinical sessions.
Parenting Little Kids with Big Feelings packages up all of my tools and experience so you don’t have to feel alone in the parenting struggle!
We want you to ❤️ Parenting Little Kids
I think you'll fall in love with this course. If you aren't happy just let us know within 60 days of purchasing the course and we will refund you the purchase price. 🤗