Understand Your Child’s Sleep Battles
Grow in Confidence
Have Better Sleep
“Am I the only one with a preschool or school aged child who struggles with sleep?”
I can’t tell you the amount of times I have heard this question. As a therapist and mom of two littles, I know just how hard sleep struggles can be.
There is so much information out there on newborn and toddler sleep, but what about our older kids who still need support?
This guide gives you the tools I’ve taught to hundreds of families to help their kids sleep better at night, while keeping a solid attached relationship with their parents.
This guide uses gentle parenting to help your child sleep (no threats, bribes, rewards, or punishments needed).
We want you to feel connected with your kids and have a bedtime that feels good for both you and your child.
What if bedtime could feel good?
Solving Bedtime Battles for Children
An online course designed to help you escape the cycle of anxious thoughts, improve your mental health and enjoy motherhood.
This guide covers common bedtime struggles in preschool to 8 year old kids such as:
- Separation Anxiety
- Getting Out of Bed
- Nighttime Fears
- Sharing a Room With a Sibling
- Preferring One Parent Over Another
- Moving from Nap to Quiet Time
- Moving from Co-Sleeping to Independent Sleeping
- Meltdowns around falling asleep
- + More
Learn the tools you need to help you and your child get a good night of sleep.
Easy to Digest Lessons to Help You Find Sleep AND Feel Connected With Your Kids
This comprehensive guide will help you:
- Feel confident responding to big feelings and tantrums around bedtime.
- Teach your child the essential tools they need to fall asleep.
- Confidently guide your children through separation anxiety, nighttime fears, nightmares, and peeing the bed at night.
- Transition your children to room sharing with ease.
- Help your child make the transition from one nap to quiet time.
- Set loving boundaries with your children around bedtime.
- Build a bedtime that will help your child have a healthy relationship with sleep.
A Practical Guide for Helping Your Child Sleep Better
5 easy to read lessons designed with the tired parent in mind. These PDF lessons are easy to read on the go, as you rock a child to sleep, or at the end of the day as you sit on the couch with your tea.
This guide is ideal for:
- Parents of children preschool and school age who struggle with sleep
- Parents of children who have nightmares & separation anxiety
- Parents of children who have BIG meltdowns around going to bed
- Parents of children who come out of bed multiple times a night
- Parents who want their kiddos to share a room
- Parents who are transitioning to a quiet time from a nap!
- Parents who are looking to build a solid bedtime relationship with their child
- Parents willing to put in time investment towards their child’s sleep
This guide is NOT for:
- Infant Sleep Struggles
- Little Toddler Sleep Struggles (Under 2.5 years)
- Navigating Nap Time Battles (however, we do talk about transitioning from a nap to quiet time)
- Quick fix solutions that don’t work in the long term (We help build the base for a solid bedtime that will help your kiddos for years!)
Are you ready to invest in your sleep?
Start Feeling Good About Bedtime
1. Buy the Guide
2. Watch the Lessons & Apply What You Learn
3. Start Sleeping Better
Stop feeling exhausted and disconnected from your child because of bedtime struggles.
Learn how to confidently respond to common sleep struggles in kids so you can feel connected to your children while guiding them through what we call the “bedtime dance.”
For a one-time payment of $37 the “Solving Bedtime Battles Guide” includes:
5 lessons that have actionable tips and steps you can implement today that make a difference in your child’s sleep.
Lessons are all printable OR downloadable – so you can read anytime/anywhere.
How long do I have access to the guide?
After you purchase the guide you will immediately have download access! The guide is self-paced and you can work through it on your own time. You can read and re-read the lessons as many times as you need.
When will my child start sleeping better?
This is a great question. With time and consistency you should start seeing changes in sleep in the near future! As with anything related to parenting, there are no guarantees and what works for each child will look different.
How long does the guide take to read through?
Most parents can read through the guide in approximately 2.5 hours. However… each lesson can be consumed on its own and you can skip ahead to any lesson that you may need! For example: If separation anxiety is your struggle, skip ahead to lesson 3!
Do you suggest reading all the lessons even if I just need one topic?
100% YES! Please feel free to skip ahead to the lesson you need, but every lesson in this course has helpful information and new tips that may apply to you! Taking the time to read each lesson will truly help you with your bedtime!
You don’t have to have to struggle with bedtime battles any longer.
Bedtime battles in kiddos age 2.5+ are COMMON. I have worked with many families that have had kids that struggle with their bedtimes, and I want to support you too.
This guide is a combination of tools I have been teaching for years. I can’t wait for you to get your hands on it and start sleeping better soon.